Monday, March 10, 2014

New Adventures!

Dear Family and Friends,  
I'll just cut to the chase....I will be leaving Hamilton Mountain West. All good things must come to an end I guess. When we got a call last night at 9:04 pm, I wasn't too shocked. I knew that is was going to happen. My new companion is Sister Sears. I will be headed to Napanee. Apparently it is near Kingston, Ontario. So just about as far east as you can go in our mission.  
This area has changed my life, and I will be eternally thankful for the people I have been blessed to meet and teach. The members in this ward have been my angels. I felt so at home. I know that God puts us exactly where we need to be, at the right time. As a result, I feel peace.  
We had a very good week. I went on an exchange with Sister Sorenson this week! She is from Pleasant Grove, Utah and knows of Jason Elder! Her family also adopted two little kids. We had a great day together. Full of success and laughs.  
This week was Sister Woolf's birthday!! We had so much fun. Well, the first part of the day we weekly planned, but then we were able to see the Cushnie's! We taught Iain and Jackie then went to Lonestar for dinner. Yummy!  
We mentioned to Mary and Michael on Saturday night that one if not both of us could be leaving, and she was so sad. She said, "I'll probably never see you again." So then I started crying. I just knew from that point that I was leaving. I assured her that I would see her again. The bonds you make on a mission are eternal. <3

I'm kinda at a loss for words right now about what to write about. Pray for me, enough said. :)

Love you all! 

Love, 

Sister Hardcastle

"Have Faith, Have Hope, Live Like His Son, Help Other's On Their Way"
P.S. This will be my address until at least Easter! xoxox WRITE ME please! :)  
151 Industrial Blvd #17 
Napanee, ON  
K7R 3YR

On the way to Niagara :) 
FORREST GUMP! 
This one is for you Dad...Wizard of Oz!
For you Nans... 
On the Skywheel :)
The crew :)
Hahaha, Iain and I
:) 
#minigolf 
You call this a sport?
:)
Puzzlin' with our fancy hats :)
Sister Wajmer....best cook EVER! 
Canadian Tie...Sweet eh?!
Lonestar! 
Happy Birthday to Sister Woolf :) 
Our birthday cake <3 
Best District Ever. 
Michael. Love that boy! 
<3 Mary and Michael 
Gravis :)
10 MONTHS - ignore the red eyes...this was taken after I found out I was leaving.
Sister Sorenson and I :)

No comments:

Post a Comment