Monday, October 21, 2013

I can't think of a good subject for this email.

Greetings to my favorite people, 

It was so great to get a letter from Grandma Ida this week, as well as my soon-to-be sister Hannah. :) Thank you so much! 

There isn't much to say this week, considering I wrote just a few short days ago. I've come to realize that everyday feels like P-day. The weeks go by SO quick. This week I got the flu. I couldn't keep anything down for a good two days. Why do I get sick so much? Grrr.

We are still working with the amazing Healy family. I love them so much! There is such a sweet spirit in their home, and I love going over there.

We are also still working with Cleveland, and he came to church again yesterday! Woot woot! He is working towards his baptism in a few weeks.

Brother Gillett is an older member who gave us the most amazing treat bag this week. It was full of skittles and starbursts. Booyaa!

We saw a less active family yesterday, the Sepper's. Brother Sepper served his mission in Pocatello, Idaho, and he even served in Island Park and Idaho Falls! We were talking about it for a long time. He said that when he was staying up in Island Park he would just stay with members at their cabin and go talk to people who were fishing or something like that. Can you imagine?! Haha, it was so fun to talk with him about Idaho because it's one of my favorite places!

Yesterday, a member brought her non-member friend to church and we are now teaching her. Miracles!

I am really excited for this week coming up. We have a dinner appointment every single night (Hasn't happened since Ajax). We also have the Ward Halloween Party this Saturday night and it should be really great. Apparently it's super well attended and a lot of non-members come. :) Missionary work at its finest. 

Well, my dear friends, I realize that this is a short and lame email. I just finished the Doctrine and Covenants this morning. I loved reading it so much, and I'm sad it has come to an end. Starting tomorrow I will be reading the Old Testament. I wonder how long that will take. Haha!
I don't even have any pictures to attach this week. Fail! Next week will be epic, I promise.

Thank you so much for all the support that you all give me. I am truly so blessed. I love what I get to do each day. It is an honor and a privilege. I came here to invite others to come unto Christ, and in return, my life has changed. I thank my Heavenly Father every single day for entrusting this calling to me. I love you all, have a great week.

Sister Hardcastle

"Have Faith, Have Hope, Live Like His Son, Help Others On Their Way"

No comments:

Post a Comment